Now Hiring for Engagement Coach!
Now accepting applicants in and around the Wilmington North Carolina area
Amazing opportunities with great companies don’t come along very often. When they do, hard-working individuals jump at the chance. If you’ve got a competitive, resilient spirit, this is that amazing opportunity.
Engagement Coach Job Responsibilities:
- Servicing the awards program for clients like Target, Costco, Cracker Barrel, McDonald’s, etc
- 100+ Outbound calls per day
- Answering inbound calls
- Handling inbound emails
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
Bonuses & Perks:
- you’ll be eligible for daily & quarterly cash bonuses
- you’ll be eligible for quarterly and annual paid company trips
- you’ll be eligible for monthly performance-based bonuses
- professional & personal development training opportunities
- $40,000 to $45,000 Annually
- health, dental, & vision insurance (individual & family plans available)
- 401k options
- 2 weeks paid vacation per year
How did you hear about
How was the onboarding and training at MyEmployees?
How is the culture at
An established company culture with an amazing product
Our employee recognition products are something our clients need and want. We have nearly 8,000 active clients all over the United States, and we still have trouble keeping up with the demand.
We work hard, but we play even harder. We have monthly, quarterly, and yearly bonuses & perks, along with regular employee appreciation events. At MyEmployees, we know that the key to our amazing customer service is how well we care for our team.
If any of this sounds too good to be true, you don’t have to take our word for it. Here are just a few of the awards we’ve won through the last 5 years:
Inc. 5000 List of “America’s Fastest-Growing Companies”
Inc. Magazine “Best Places to Work”
NABR “Best & Brightest Companies to Work For”
HR Tech Outlook “Top 10 Employee Engagement Solutions”
Life at MyEmployees
Wouldn’t you like to work for a company that prides itself on taking care of its people? How about a place where all your hard work is rewarded both financially and with real appreciation?
There’s more to a great job than just pay and benefits. You’ll also have the chance to be a part of a team that loves to have a good time!
Check out these video recaps of our company trips and employee appreciation events.