We Are Hiring Account Executives!
But what exactly does MyEmployees do? Watch this video and find out!
Current Account Executive Answer Some FAQ’s
How did you hear about
How was the onboarding and training at MyEmployees?
How is the culture at
Now accepting applicants in and around the Wilmington, North Carolina area
Want to know that what you are doing matters? Want to make a difference in others’ lives while being recognized for the effort you put in to do it? Then this is the place to come.
Our AEs not only get to spend their days helping great leaders start recognition programs for their teams…but they also get recognized often themselves, because we practice what we preach.
Account Executive Compensation Plan:
- our average rep earns $127,228, but we just had a first-year rep earn $151,266
- your income will be based on how well you do in the position
- paid training, then 100% commission
- performance bonuses
Bonuses & Perks:
- you’ll be eligible for daily & quarterly cash bonuses
- you’ll be eligible for quarterly and annual paid company trips
- professional & personal development training opportunities
- health, dental, & vision insurance (individual & family plans available) eligible 1st of the month after the date of hire (waived for 1st of the month hires)
- 401k eligible after 1 year
- 2 weeks paid vacation after 1 year
- source new sales opportunities through outbound calls
- identify and speak to the decision maker at each location
- pitch & close appropriate solutions based on the prospect’s needs
- achieve monthly quotas
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Will I be in a cubicle? Nope! All of our Employees get their own offices from day 1.
- What are the hours? 9-5 M-F
- Will I need to travel? No. Everything is done over the phone.
- Can I work remotely? After the first 90 days of training at our corporate office, eligibility to transition to hybrid or 100% remote is based on performance and results. We have several very successful reps who are 100% remote and/or hybrid.
- Will I have to find my own leads? No. We have a dedicated Lead Manager who will make sure each Account Executive is supplied with the leads they need to reach their quotas.
- Will I receive training/help after the initial training period? Yes. We have a dedicated Sales Coach for all our selling teams.
- How well-known are you in your industry? Very. We are an established name having been in the recognition business for 33+ years.
- How feasible is it to actually hit monthly quotas? Not only is it possible but most AEs are at or over their goal on a consistent basis.
MyEmployees will hire 2-3 Account Executives for our next class but spots fill up quickly so if you think you have what it takes don’t wait to apply.
Life at MyEmployees
Wouldn’t you like to work for a company that prides itself on taking care of its people? How about a place where all your hard work is rewarded both financially and with real appreciation?
There’s more to a great job than just pay and benefits. You’ll also have the chance to be a part of a team that loves to have a good time!
Check out these video recaps of our company trips and employee appreciation events.
Company Trip 2023
Employee Appreciation Day
Employee Appreciation Day
An established company culture with an amazing product
At MyEmployees, we provide our clients with the “Easiest Recognition Program in America,” and we need Account Executives on our sales team to help us reach more potential clients. Account Executives play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
Our employee recognition products are something our clients need and want. We have nearly 7,000 active clients all over the United States, and we still have trouble keeping up with the demand. (That’s where great Account Executives come in…)
If any of this sounds too good to be true, you don’t have to take our word for it. Here are just a few of the awards we’ve won through the last 5 years:
Inc. 5000 List of “America’s Fastest-Growing Companies”
Inc. Magazine “Best Places to Work”
NABR “Best & Brightest Companies to Work For”
HR Tech Outlook “Top 10 Employee Engagement Solutions”